All donations are appreciated and go directly to the people of Haiti. No contribution is too small.
Donations can be made securely from our website through PayPal. Simply click on the DONATE NOW button to go to our donation page. Online donations to FHHH are processed using a secure server.
MAKE A DONATION BY CHECK:
Please make check payable to FHHH and mail to:
905 Uniondale Avenue
Uniondale, New York 11553
- $15 will provide treatment for ringworm for 10 children.
- $25 will buy 50 pounds of rice.
- $ 50 will provide diabetes medication for 1 patient for 1 year.
- $100 will cover the school expenses for a child for 1 year.
- $200 will cover the transportation of donated goods to Haiti.
- $1,500 will cover the salary for a physician in one of our clinics for 1 month.
- $ 6,000 will cover the salary for a nurse in one of our clinics for 1 year.
- $10,000 will help in the construction of one satellite clinic.
EMPLOYER MATCH GIFT PROGRAM
Some organizations match their employees’ contribution to charitable organizations such as FHHH. Please check with your employer or human resources department to find out if your company has such a program. A matching gift from your employer will be greatly appreciated.
We accept donations of medicine, medical supplies and equipment. Contact us with questions about donations at [email protected].
We also accept donations of clothes, food, school supplies, and toys. Those items can be mailed or delivered to our headquarters at the address above.
FHHH is a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The full amount of your donation is tax-deductible.