Medical volunteers of all specialties and expertise can participate in medical trips arranged by FHHH.
- The need is great. We need nurses, doctors, dentists, pharmacists, therapists, and mental health workers.
- Medical trips arrange by FHHH are very productive. Very large numbers of patients with a variety of medical issues are seen.
- Continuity of care is assured by our well-trained local staff.
- Volunteers are encouraged to continue their participation in patient care using telecommunication links to Haiti.
- You will be assigned to 1 or 2 of our sites during your trip depending on the length of your stay.
- Medical staff will be supported and assisted by volunteers and local staff to facilitate and enhance the efficiency of delivery of care.
We appreciate and welcome any contributions and do not set a limit to the length of your volunteering.
For further information about joining our medical volunteer group or medical trips, contact us at [email protected].