Our mission is both medical and moral. It is based on a sense of responsibility rather than charity and focuses on both the treatment and prevention of diseases and the welfare of the community. As such we aim to:
- Provide underserved communities in Haiti with comprehensive medical care in a personalized and compassionate manner.
- Support and develop the capacity of a community to enhance the health of its residents.
- Increase communities’ awareness of common public health issues.
- Improve the life of the residents in the communities we serve.
FHHH’s core belief is that healthcare is a basic human rights and our
vision of everyone having access to medical care is reflected in our Creole slogan SANTE POU TOUT MOUN (Healthcare for All).
- Make the delivery of primary care the foundation of getting a community in need healthy.
- Provide access to specialty medical care.
- To have a caring and knowledgeable staff committed to the well being of the community.
- Provide education to the community about their medical needs.
- Improve social services and provide education support to the community.